I finished writing my final plan report and submitted it.
After I received the checklist by Anna, I added a lot of changes. Her advice
was very helpful to me to find what I should add and how I should change some
of the part. I am very grateful to her.
I know I need a lot more improvement in my final plan
report. But I was able to make my own plan report anyway. I am thankful to all
the participants for being enthusiastic and cooperative through the course. I
was also astonished to find that Dr. Donna had given us everything we needed as
assignments or tasks to finish the final report. She led us to the goal.
I read articles and browsed some sites on learning styles.
It was a very interesting topic to think about. At the same time, it is very
difficult to make a lesson plan reflecting the idea of multi intelligence for
the ordinary class at high school level. I think teachers should keep in mind
the idea of multi intelligence and tell the students to find their own type. Making
good use of it is necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment