Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 2 The ABC Learning Objectives Framework and Effective Web Searches

I went to the recommended site for finding helpful search engine. Though I found a lot of interesting engines, I am sure I need more time to find suitable ones for my work to move on. This task is very helpful to get to know the new way of finding search engines and to know how other participants are utilizing them in their teaching.

Our second task of describing students is also an interesting task. There were some difficult points to explain the situation clearly. I recognized all the  participants are working enthusiastically for their students and better education.

The other task of writing objectives with the A.B.C.D. method is  essential and helpful one. We need a clear vision of the students, their behavior, the learning conditions and what I expect. When my first description of the project  need some changes in the process of the project, I will be back to this writing objectives with the A.B.C.D method so that I will not get lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment