Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 8 Reflections


I am now working on revising my plan report. I cannot believe this course will close soon. I have been encouraged by other participants’ comments, discussion and our instructor Donna’s warm and appropriate advice. I hope the participants will keep in touch in some way.

I explored the sites for useful tools to create quizzes, crossword, board games, and so on. I have heard some of them, but I have never used on my own. I enjoyed making questionnaire, comprehension questions though there were some complicated steps to understand and took me time. I am surprised and amazed to know that there are so many helpful tools teachers can use. I am a little confused about how to use, when to use, and what I can use them for as well. I need more experience and time to make myself more familiar with these tools. I want to try to create something with Quizlet and HotPotato now.  
http://quizlet.com/  
http://hotpot.uvic.ca/
                              
As for the draft project report, I changed my report to the plan report. I have some more points to think about in timeline and responses. Anna gave me very thoughtful and helpful checklist this week. I will make changes in my plan report to make it with more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sawako,

    first of all, I love the template of your blog.

    As you mentioned, before the use of any tools, you should contemplate how to use them, what to use and why. Your choice of Quizlet and Hot Potatoes is the right one since they are easy to use and very handy . The biggest advantage of Hot Potatoes is that saving an exercise as an .html file enables teachers to use without the need of the Internet connection, a browser is sufficient.

    I do wish you a lot of luck with your report.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete